Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A.K.U tension!!

hwaaaaaa.....HELP...

huuuuu...2day is the bad day ever in my life..i went to the lab , then my nitrogen gas had been used up...nothing left..arrrgghhh..i expect to finish the experiment tomorrow..

"Expect nothing, live frugally on surprise" , so surprise i thought...hahahaha..come on anna..dont to depressed...live life to the fullest...rilex... ( pujuk my self)

okay, forget about that thing..now comes one thing..what will be my happiness upcoming weekend? Going back to perak, meet my little brother, ajib..and just have fun..

Quotation of the day :

"I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer" because do not take life too seriously or else u wont get out alive..

No comments:

Post a Comment